LG PuriCare Objet Collection Water Purifier, Calming Cream White
Getting healthy water can take a lot of effort. PuriCare’s direct-filtration system makes it effortless by instantly removing bacteria and heavy metals. So you can always drink instantly fresh and clean water with tankless purification.
- Auto sterilization
- Hygiene: Tankless, 4-Stage All-Puri Filter System
- Convenience: LG ThinQ™, Voice Guidance
- Design: 17cm Super Slim Design
A kitchen that adds sensibility with sensuous design
The object collection design that goes well with any space adds a different sensibility to my kitchen.
Effortless water dispensing
Choose your precise volume button at one touch
Style your way, with custom presets for temperature and amount
*Product image for reference and understanding only; actual product may vary.
*Water measurement options available from 120ml to 1000ml.
*Register, edit, and delete custom capacity settings in the LG ThinQ™ app.
Get fresh water from hygienic stainless-steel pipes
*The above image is an artistic interpretation of this process and may differ from reality.
*Internal sterilization automatically sterilizes internal pipes once a week and the cold-water module every four weeks.
*Internal sterilization lasts 15 minutes or 30 minutes including the cold-water module. Sterilization history can be viewed in the LG ThinQ™ app. (For more details, refer to the LG ThinQ™ section at the bottom of the page).
*If you have turned off the high-temperature direct water pipe sterilization function in the LG ThinQ™ app, it will not operate automatically.
*If an abnormality occurs in the product during the direct water pipe sterilization, the function may not operate properly.
*Sterilization of the direct water pipe is limited to the flow path from the filter to the outlet valve. *The internal piping is made of stainless steel from the water outlet to the filter component.
*Caution: hot water is discharged during the outlet sterilization process.
*Place a container of at least 300ml below the outlet to collect the hot water discharged during the outlet sterilization process.
*The outlet sterilization process lasts approximately 10 minutes. Sterilization history can be viewed in the LG ThinQ™ app. (For more details, refer to the LG ThinQ™ section at the bottom of the page).
*Outlet sterilization covers the water flow path from the filter or filter unit to the outlet.
Pure water to the last drop
Stay in control on the go
1. Press and hold the Outlet Sterilize button at the top of the purifier for 3 seconds.
2. Place a container with a capacity of 300ml or greater below the water outlet.
3. When the container larger than 300ml has been prepared and placed, press the Dispense Water button. The sterilization process will take about 10 minutes.
*Hot water will be dispensed about 7 minutes later. Please ensure that this is inaccessible by children.
4. Once the sterilization of the water outlet is complete, please discard the hot water dispensed into the container.
The water pipes for hot, ambient and cold water will be automatically sterilized with heat once per week. Once every 4 weeks, the cold water tank pipes will be included in the sterilization process, which will take about 30 minutes.
The water pipe will be automatically sterilized once per week, and on-demand sterilization can be performed manually.
To sterilize the water pipe, press and hold the Internal Sterilize button at the top of the purifier for 3 seconds.
*The scope of high temperature sterilization is limited to from filter to the pipe that runs from the filter to the water outlet.
1. In the LG ThinQ™ App, press the water purifier icon.
2. Select the ‘>’ icon in the High Temperature Sterilization window, or select ‘Schedule high temperature water pipe sterilization’ under Settings.
3. In Schedule Sterilization, press the ‘>’ button.
4. Set the desired schedule time and press the Save button.
[How to change using product interface]
1.Press and hold the Internal Sterilize + Outlet Sterilize buttons for 3 seconds.
2. To change the date, press the ‘Outlet Sterilize’ button. The date will change every time the button is pressed.
3. To change the time, press the ‘Internal Sterilize’ button. The time will change every time the button is pressed.
4. Set the desired schedule time and press and hold the ‘Dispense Water’ button for 3 seconds.
*All steps have voiced instructions
*If no button is pressed for more than 30 seconds, the feature will be disabled without changing the settings.
※The feature to change the sterilization schedule time is only available for the products manufactured after February 2022.
Please check if the feature is explained in the “Note” sticker attached on the product.
If the product does not have a “Note” sticker, use the ThinQ app to change the sterilization schedule.
If the valve where the source water is supplied or the dispense valve of the faucet is closed, the water pipe sterilization and water outlet sterilization features will not work. Please open the source water valve or the dispense valve.
1. Pull out the draining tray to remove it from the product.
2. Push the moving tap to the end of left or right and open the filter cover.
3. Grab the filter and lift it 90 degrees, and then turn it counterclockwise to separate it.
4. Insert the filter and turn it clockwise.
5. Place the filter cover on again. The filter cleaning process takes about 7 minutes.
6 When the filter cleaning is complete, press and hold the Cold Water button for more than 3 seconds to reset the filter usage count.
If you close the source water valve during filter replacement, the filter cleaning will not work as the source water will not be supplied.
Do not close the source water valve, and leave it open while changing the filter. Close the filter cover to proceed with the filter cleaning process.
1. In the LG ThinQ App, press the water purifier icon.
2. Press the ‘ⓘ’ icon at the top-right corner of the screen, and press the Settings window.
3. In the Settings, select the product sound setting ‘>’ icon.
4. When ‘Use’ is selected, the ‘Button Sound’ and ‘Water Dispense Voice’ can be set.
5. Select the ‘>’ icon of Control Volume to adjust the volume.
Even when muted, the voice instructions will continue to be provided during water outlet sterilization, water pipe sterilization, and filter change for safety reasons.
If the draining tray is rotated sideways during separation, the draining tray will not be locked.
Please separate the tray while facing the front of the purifier.
If the draining tray is separated while the it is rotated, check the joining section (locking hole) by sight and connect the draining tray in after rotating it sideways.
If you have separated the draining tray while the tray is rotated, the filter cover handle hole may also be rotated, preventing easy opening of the filter cover.
Please check the joining section (locking hole) of the draining tray before connecting the draining tray from the front. Separate it again and open the filter cover.
Our sales representative will contact you shortly.